Rugged, metal team and gym athletic lockers with improved ventilation and space savings
GearBoss AirPro lockers give your team rooms the ultimate in ventilation, sanitation and space usage. They create team rooms that stand apart with a durable grid design and multiple color options. They mount off the floor offering thorough cleaning for a sanitary team room. Integrated seats remove the need for space-consuming benches. AirPro lockers offer a level of functionality and aesthetics that simply can't be matched by press-metal lockers.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Sanitation - a new approach to an old problem.
- An aesthetic that separates the team-room from the locker room.
- Security and trust
GearBoss AirPro lockers offer a fresh new alternative to traditional stuffy metal hallway and Phy Ed lockers, featuring an open design and a custom appearance.
- Highly durable and easily adaptable to reflect your school's athletic traditions
- Open grid design promotes continuous airflow to encourage faster drying and keep contents free of mildew and odor buildup
- Open design permits easy visual inspection of contents
- Adjustable height shelf with three garment hangers
- Each locker includes an integrated bench seat, eliminating the need for floor-mounted benches or folding chairs saving valuable floor space
- Hinged seating opens to a sizeable storage compartment beneath each locker
- Resistant-welded heavy-duty 1/4" (6mm) steel wire grille sides, top, and under
- Standard 2" x 2" (5 x 5 cm) wire grid pattern
- Upright support tubes constructed from heavy-duty 1-1/4" x 16-gauge steel tubing
- Six available widths: 15”, 18”, 21”, 24”, 27” and 30” (381, 457, 533, 610, 686 and 762 mm)
- Mounts securely on wall 5" to 7" (13 to 18 cm) above the floor to further enhance ventilation and allow easy sweeping, mopping, and sanitation under each locker
- Also available in island configurations that securely mount to the floor on heavy-duty legs
- 3/4" (19 mm) laminated wood shelf and hinged seat
- Durable powder-coat paint
- Three available configurations:
- lockable solid 5/8" (16 mm) laminated wood door with PVC edge banding
- lockable resistant-welded heavy-duty 1/4" (6mm) steel wire grille door coordinated with school color
- door ready (with lockable seat)
- Laminated wood door, grille door or door ready
- Wall or island mount
- Security box in foot locker
- Helmet/shoulder pad topper
- Laminate wood back panel
- Athletic Equipment Storage & Lockers Brochure
- Product Sheet
- Technical Sheet
- GearBoss AirPro Locker Color Sample Card
- GearBoss AirPro Locker Installation and Owner's Instructions
- GearBoss AirPro Double Tier Locker Installation and Owner's Instructions
- ADA Kit for GearBoss AirPro Lockers Installation Instructions
- GearBoss AirPro Locker Security Box Accessory Assembly/Owner's Manual
- GearBoss AirPro Locker Door Accessory Assembly/Owner's Manual
- GearBoss AirPro Locker Non-Powered Dryer Accesory Assembly/Owner's Manual
- Back Panel Kit for GearBoss AirPro Lockers Installation Instructions
- The Benefits of GearBoss Solutions
- Project Profiles
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.
The AirPro lockers are top-notch. The open design improves air circulation, helping keep everything as sanitary as possible. The shoulder pad and helmet topper is wonderful for drying purposes.
Activities Director, Prior Lake High School, Savage, Minnesota
The AirPro lockers are working out great – they look good and are very functional. Our new locker room is becoming like a clubhouse for our kids; they hate to leave it sometimes. Because the lockers are mounted off the floor, we can sanitize underneath them very easily.
Football Coach, Germantown High School, Germantown, Wisconsin