AirPro® Lockers give your team room the ultimate in ventilation and sanitation while maximizing your space
AirPro® Lockers help create team rooms that stand apart with a durable grid design and color options. They mount to the walls and not the floor, offering thorough cleaning underneath for a sanitary team room. Integrated seats remove the need for space-consuming benches. AirPro lockers offer a level of functionality and aesthetics that simply can't be matched by press-metal lockers.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Space Saving – 30” (762 mm) deep seat design eliminates need for athletic bench or chair.
- Sanitation – AirPro’s open metal grid construction allows for maximum airflow and the off-the-floor design allows for easy cleaning underneath. The antimicrobial finish on surfaces improves sanitation.
- Security and Organization – The durable, lockable design provides a confident level of security for your athletes’ valuables.
- Pride – Inspire professionalism and pride in your athletic program among current and future athletes.
- Consultation and Versatility – Locker features and functionality are tailored to the client’s vision. Wenger integrates a range of materials, technologies and configurations to ensure the ultimate team room is achieved within the client’s budget.
- Durability – AirPro lockers are framed with 1-1/4” x 16-gauge steel tubing and robotically welded 1/4” (6 mm) steel wire grids for the infill. Every key structural element is welded, no rivets, no bolts. Every component is finished for durability with a powder-coat paint.
- Support - Wenger Corporation has established a high-quality locker line that features a ten-year warranty, well above the industry standard. We measure success by our client’s satisfaction.
GearBoss AirPro lockers offer a fresh alternative to traditional pressed metal lockers, featuring an open design, integrated seat and custom appearance.
- Highly durable and easily adaptable to reflect your school's athletic traditions
- Open grid design promotes continuous airflow to encourage faster drying and keep contents free of mildew and odor buildup
- Open design permits easy visual inspection of contents
- Adjustable height shelf with three garment hangers
- Each locker includes an integrated bench seat, eliminating the need for floor-mounted benches or folding chairs saving valuable floor space
- Hinged seating opens to a sizeable storage compartment beneath each locker
- Resistant-welded heavy-duty 1/4" (6mm) steel wire grille sides, top, and under
- Standard 2" x 2" (51 x 51 mm) wire grid pattern
- Upright support tubes constructed from heavy-duty 1-1/4" x 16-gauge steel tubing
- Six available widths: 15”, 18”, 21”, 24”, 27” and 30” (381, 457, 533, 610, 686 and 762 mm)
- Mounts securely on wall 5" to 7" (127 to 178 mm) above the floor to further enhance ventilation and allow easy sweeping, mopping, and sanitation under each locker
- Also available in island configurations that securely mount to the floor on heavy-duty legs
- 3/4" (19 mm) laminated wood shelf and hinged seat
- Durable powder-coat paint
- Three available configurations:
- lockable solid 5/8" (16 mm) laminated wood door with PVC edge banding
- lockable resistant-welded heavy-duty 1/4" (6mm) steel wire grille door coordinated with school color
- door ready (with lockable seat)
- Ten-year warranty
- Laminated wood door, grille door or door ready
- Wall or island mount
- Security box in foot locker
- Helmet/shoulder pad topper
- Laminate wood back panel
- AirPro Locker Product Sheet
- AirPro Locker Technical Sheet
- AirPro Locker Color Sample Card
- AirPro Locker Installation and Owner's Instructions
- ADA Kit for GearBoss AirPro Lockers Installation Instructions
- Back Panel Kit for AirPro Lockers Installation Instructions
- AirPro Double Tier Locker Installation and Owner's Instructions
- AirPro Locker Door Accessory Assembly/Owner's Manual
- AirPro Locker Non-Powered Dryer Accesory Assembly/Owner's Manual
- AirPro Locker Security Box Accessory Assembly/Owner's Manual
- Athletic Equipment Storage & Lockers Brochure
- The Benefits of GearBoss Solutions Brochure
- GearBoss Lockers Comparison Chart
- Project Profiles
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.
The AirPro lockers are top-notch. The open design improves air circulation, helping keep everything as sanitary as possible. The shoulder pad and helmet topper is wonderful for drying purposes.
Activities Director, Prior Lake High School, Savage, Minnesota
The AirPro lockers are working out great – they look good and are very functional. Our new locker room is becoming like a clubhouse for our kids; they hate to leave it sometimes. Because the lockers are mounted off the floor, we can sanitize underneath them very easily.
The late Phil Datka
Football Coach, Germantown High School, Germantown, Wisconsin