Customizable Wood Lockers
Create the ultimate team locker room with custom sizes, colors and wood finishes
It's the new locker system that comes with built-in motivation. This spectacular new GearBoss design is everything you need to make a statement to every player and every recruit. Coaches will love how these lockers make it easy to apply your school colors and logo. Equipment managers will love how the open design promotes continuous airflow and easy cleaning to keep the entire team room in tip-top shape. Wenger will work closely with you to make sure your new GearBoss athletic lockers fulfill your vision.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- A better design for Team Rooms that work better
- For Team Rooms that inspire
- Your ideas and our engineering create signature Team Rooms.
- Improved ventilation and sanitation
The ultimate team-building environment, combining unparalleled construction and high-end custom aesthetics with a new level of cleanliness.
- Engineered with high-performance features that outperform and outlast wood veneers and cabinet-type construction
- Modularity means you can make unlikely replacements without breaking glues, dowels, or adjacent components
- Integrated bench seating eliminates the need for floor-mounted benches or folding chairs, saving valuable floor space
- Open design promotes airflow to encourage drying and reduce mildew and odor buildup and can be enhanced with optional fans
- Highly durable 3/4" (1.64 cm) thermofused composite wood core built to survive repeated rugged use in hardcore environments
- Closed-cell structure poly-laminate surfaces are easier to clean and more durable than wood veneer
- Antimicrobial laminates use nano-silver technology that lasts the life of the product and creates a hostile, lethal surface for bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew
- 5/8" laminated wood shelf and hinged seat
- Heavy-duty PVC edge banding maintains the integrity of the laminate surface and prevents chipping and separation
- Long-lasting bolt-through construction on connections, hooks, and doors
- Widths available in 2" (5 cm) increments from 18" (46cm) to 36" (91cm)
- Three available side shape configurations: contour, cutback, and straight
- Top cubby storage
- Through bolting to connect side-by-side units allows easy removal of a single locker
- Steel base mounting fixture provides natural ventilation and height adjustment to compensate for uneven floors
Optional accessories include lockable cubby; additional storage cubbies; football helmet and shoulder pad topper; fans for topper; full electronics, including lighted name plate and duplex outlet; programmable digital lock; footlocker drying racks; backlit footlocker fans; hooks and garment bar configurations; more than one thousand ultimate configurations and the ability to match the entire system to your school's colors and branding.
- Athletic Equipment Storage & Lockers Brochure
- Technical Sheet
- Product Sheet
- The Benefits of GearBoss Solutions
- Case Studies
- Installation and Owner's Instructions
- Wood Locker Closure Kit Installation Instructions
- Island Base Bracket Manual
- Custom Hockey Lockers Brochure
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.
Senior Associate Athletic Director for Internal Operations, Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey
We wanted recruits and players to feel good about what they see – it's a "Wow!" feeling when you walk in – and our GearBoss lockers really accomplish this. They are first-class – we're very impressed! The available options were also very attractive; other companies didn't offer these upgrades. Wenger did an outstanding job installing more than 340 wood lockers in our Multi-Purpose Athletic Center.
Assistant Director of Football Operations, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Wenger really listened to us and translated our goals into reality. They came up with the best rendering and model of any company we worked with, and Wenger lockers stood out for how they're built. We wanted a locker room that gives players the 'wow factor' every time they walk in. Our new lockers also dry out everything in a timely manner and give our players a comfortable, convenient place to relax.