Cubby lockers that incorporate all the strength and quality you expect from GearBoss
Wenger's approach to cubby lockers brings a high-end look and function to any locker room or commons area. Moving beyond typical metal lockers is a key step in reflecting a first-class facility. For over 35 years in thousands of installations Wenger's wood and laminate construction has been time-tested for toughness. We use patented high-density polyethylene shelves that are easy to clean, removable, ribbed for air-flow and that feature a smooth bull-nose edge. The hinges and slide-locks are tough and like all points of connection feature bolt-through fasteners that simply will not pull away. If you want to make a statement of excellence ask your Wenger representative to show you how our cubby lockers can dress up any space.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Attractive polyester laminate and thermofused composite wood core resists chipping and looks new years longer than other laminates
- Shelves feature patented ventilation ridges and rounded front edges
- Load-tested hinges and lock assemblies stand up to institutional use
- Heavy-duty polyester laminate is adhered to ¾" (19 mm) thermofused industrial-grade composite wood with no added formaldehyde
- Available with right- or left-hinged (standard) doors for easy access
- Bolt-through construction maintains superior door and hardware condition
- Seismic-compliant bracing available upon request as a special order
- Available in several core substrates to meet your specific needs: fire-rated, industrial-grade composite wood with no formaldehyde (standard), moisture-resistant, FSC certified, and Vencore (plywood)
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.