GearBoss® Elite™ Athletic Locker
The GearBoss® Elite™ athletic lockers incorporate a tremendous range of materials, technologies and configurations to bring your vision to reality. Elite lockers are a step up from GearBoss Rival™ Athletic Lockers and are a significant improvement both in cosmetics and functionality when compared to traditional pressed metal lockers. With hundreds of design configurations available, Elite lockers provide a quality design and high-performance features without taking the next step up to a fully custom design. Elite Athletic Lockers will meet budget and program needs AND make a first-class statement.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Consultation and Versatility – Elite’s features and functionality are tailored to the client’s vision. Wenger Corporation integrates a range of materials, technologies and configurations to ensure the ultimate team room is achieved within the client’s budget.
- Space – Our highly qualified staff assists with developing a team room layout that centralizes the players, optimizes traffic flow and maximizes available space.
- Sanitation – Traditional locker solutions make sanitation difficult. GearBoss lockers feature inherently cleanable materials with ventilation throughout the locker for increased airflow.
- Modularity – GearBoss lockers are built complete, one at a time, in our 400,000 sq. ft. facility where Wenger craftsmen use the latest technology and equipment. Each Locker is manufactured as one unit and does not share sidewalls or framing with other lockers in the team room.
- Pride – Inspire professionalism and pride in your athletic program for your current and future athletes.
- Durability – Each Elite Locker is built with a 3/4" (19 mm) composite wood core polyester laminate, 3mm beveled PVC edge band and heavy-duty 12 gauge, powder-coated garment hooks. Wenger Corporation sets the standard in durability.
- Support – With over 45 years of commercial casework expertise, Wenger has established a high-quality locker line that features a ten-year warranty that beats the industry standard. We measure success by our client’s satisfaction.
Combining unparalleled construction, versatility and high-performance features in a wood locker for any team room.
- Locker sizes:
Standard locker height is 78" (1981 mm), 90-1/2" (2299 mm) high with optional storage attic
18"-36" widths available in 2" increments x 24" deep (457-914 mm widths available in 51 mm increments x 610 mm)
Depending on overall locker width, a hinged seat can be up to 29-1/2" (749 mm) deep
- Side Profile options are Cut-Back, Contour, Square or Lighted
- Constructed of 3/4" (19 mm) composite wood core
- Antimicrobial polyester laminates available in Cherry, Graphite, Pebble, Fusion Maple, Wenger Maple, Solar Oak and Oyster finishes.
- Hardware is available in Black or Silver
- Edging is 1/8" (3 mm) beveled PVC
- Each locker seat is rated for 500 lb (227 kg)
- Each garment bar and garment hook is rated for 50 lb (27 kg)
- 12-gauge, powder-coat painted garment hooks
- Vented foot locker
- Leveling powder-coat metal base raises unit from 1" to 2.5" (25 to 64 mm) off floor
- 16-guage powder-coat painted floor plate
- Zinc-plated levelers
- 16-guage steel or 3/4" composite wood core nameplate housing
- Low-profile, zinc-plated through-connectors
- ETL-certified to meet UL 65 / CSA 22.2 Electrical Standards
Requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 15A circuit to be connected to the 4" x 4" (102 x 102 mm) electrical junction box of each locker
- Available in four core substrates to meet your specific needs:
fire-rated, formaldehyde free industrial grade composite wood (standard), moisture-resistant, and Vencore (plywood)
- Shipped ready-to-assemble with detailed instructions, Wenger assembly and installation is optional
- ADA-Compliant options
- Ten-year limited warranty
- lighted name plate
- duplex outlet (Standard, GFCI or outlet with USB ports)
- Two fans in helmet and shoulder pad topper
- Two fans in enclosed footlocker
- Programmable digital lock
- Slide lock for use with padlock (not supplied)
- in the side panels
- under the seat
- inside the cubbies
- Elite Athletic Locker Product Sheet
- Elite Athletic Locker Technical Sheet
- GearBoss Wood Lockers Color Sample Card
- Customizable Wood Lockers Installation and Owner's Instructions
- Athletic Equipment Storage & Lockers Brochure
- The Benefits of GearBoss Solutions Brochure
- GearBoss Lockers Comparison Chart
- Project Profiles
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.