Pass-Through Cubby Lockers
Create a smart, clean and organized laundry system for your sports program
You will put a lot of attention into team rooms and hallways that reflect your tradition. Wenger has designed a pass-through cubby system that not only looks great, but that functions better than metal alternatives. The wood and metal frame construction can easily match lockers and building aesthetics. Integrated lock options can be matched to player lockers. Our units provide a deep cubby that improves security and function. The high-density polyethylene shelves are easy to clean, ribbed for air-flow and feature a smooth bull-nose edge. The units are designed to be open to the back for easy access and if needed can feature locking doors.
- Attractive polyester laminate and thermofused composite wood core resists chipping and looks new years longer than other laminates
- Shelves feature patented ventilation ridges and rounded front edges
- Load-tested hinges and lock assemblies stand up to institutional use
- Welded metal support frame
- Heavy-duty polyester laminate is adhered to ¾" (19 mm) thermofused industrial-grade composite wood with no added formaldehyde
- Available with right- or left-hinged (standard) doors for easy access
- Bolt-through construction maintains superior door and hardware condition
- Seismic-compliant bracing available upon request as a special order
- Available in several core substrates to meet your specific needs: fire-rated, industrial-grade composite wood with no formaldehyde (standard), moisture-resistant, FSC certified, and Vencore (plywood)
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.