A rolling athletic cart that transforms to a table
From the facility out to the field or into a truck, it has never been easier to move performance equipment wherever you go. When you get there, it transforms in seconds to a rock-solid table to serve all kinds of needs at your events. Like all Wenger products, the TranSport Cart is built to last.
- Transport gear within a facility and outdoors
- Converts to a table for use as a work surface, working table w/ 1,000 lb load capacity (454 kg)
- Comfort-grip pull handle transitions to pin-hitch for slow-moving motorized vehicle
- Front wheels turn on central, permanently lubricated bearings and king-pin
- Heavy-duty chassis construction made from 16-gauge components
- Powder-coat paint and finish for long-wearing durability
- Aluminum deck finished in UV- and chemical-resistant powder coat
- End braces fold flat to deck for storage and rotate under deck to function as table legs
- 15-1/2" (394 mm) storage height; 32" (813 mm) table height
- 30"w x 66"l (762 x 1676 mm) deck. 71-1/2" (1816 mm) total length
- Dynamic max. load rating 1,000 lb (454 kg)
- Weight (empty) 150 lb (68 kg)
- Five-year warranty
Heavy-duty mesh cart wrap encloses loaded cart and quickly snaps on and off.
240A003 TranSport Cart, 150 lb (67.5 kg)
240A346 TranSport Cart Mesh Wrap, 5 lb (2.3 kg)
Every time I turn around, they find a new use for our TranSport Cart. When you have one of these Carts, everyone gets their hands on it and doesn't want to let it go. It fits all kinds of roles for us.
Director of Athletics and Activities, Wayzata High School, Plymouth, Minn.
We use two TranSport Carts in the fall at the football field, for us and the visiting team. We'll haul equipment with the carts and then set them up as training tables. The carts are also used indoors for hauling stuff around from one place to another, like for concessions.
Athletic Director, Northridge High School, Middlebury, Indiana