GearBoss® Mobile Kiosk
A mobile sales cart that rolls to your indoor gym or outdoor field
The self-contained Mobile Kiosk helps you move beyond candy sales and car washes to stronger revenue generation. All of your logo gear is neatly secured inside the enclosed unit every time you move. The kiosk sets up in minutes. Eight removable bins allow different athletic programs, boosters or school clubs to keep inventory in their own bin. Great around stadiums, gyms, concerts and community events. The perfect solution for daily sales in high-traffic areas. One current customer doubled logo merchandise sales at football games while another outsold their annual spirit store revenue in three months!
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Pneumatic wheels for easy rolling over many different terrains
- Pulls easily through doors and hallways with a handle that doubles as a hand brake for safe mobility
- Slat wall is reinforced with aluminum channels to accept heavier loads
Self-contained mobile merchandising kiosk allows you to follow your fans
- Heavy-duty chassis construction made from 16-gauge components
- Aluminum canopy
- 42" (1067 mm) counter height
- Retractable legs for additional stability outdoors
- Sliding lock bar secures contents with a single-owner padlock
- Front fold-down doors and side fold-out doors
- Closed dimensions – 72" long x 31" deep x 77" tall (1829 x 787 x 1956 mm)
- Open dimensions – 119-1/2" long x 58" deep x 90" tall (3035 x 1473 x 2286 mm)
- 8 bins per cart: 14-3/16" wide x 27-3/4 deep x 11-1/8" tall (360 x 705 x 283 mm)
- Display Panel Measurements: Side Doors – 26-3/8" wide x 61" tall (670 x 1549 mm); Back Wall – 62-5/8" wide x 31-3/4" tall (1591 x 806 mm)
- Slat Wall Starter Kit includes 1 wire basket, 2 clothing waterfalls, 18 hooks
- Weight (empty) 550 lbs (249.5 kg)
- Electronics kit: ceiling track lights (2ft. track with 2 lights), 7-outlet plug strip
- Additional storage bins
240A007 Mobile Kiosk, 550 lbs (249.5 kg)
240A676 Electronics Kit, 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
240A670 Additional 4-Pack Kiosk Bins, 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
The Mobile Kiosk provides us great flexibility – it's like a portable room to sell from. Because it's on wheels we can move it into our cafeteria, athletic area or down to the academic wing during an open house. We have a big building – it's a quarter of mile down a hallway. Last fall we even wheeled it outside to our stadium for football games.
Director of Athletics and Activities, Wayzata High School, Plymouth, Minn.
We pull the Mobile Kiosk out for football games, turn on the lights and it's a great place to sell. Our band boosters use it to sell t-shirts, magnets and other item – it works really well.
Band Director, Colleton County High School, Walterboro, South Carolina