TeamCarts™ from GearBoss
Mobile, high-density athletic equipment storage
Team Carts are high-density storage carts that operate like our X-Carts except that they can leave the track and transport your gear wherever you need it.
Now it's easy to get your equipment out of storage and to the gym, practice area, parking lot or sidelines – without breaking a sweat. GearBoss Team Carts retain all the convenient storage benefits of X-Carts but are engineered to leave the track. Imagine all your gear organized on one or two high-density storage carts, traveling wherever it needs to go – and back again. Or park and lock your equipment in a temporary space, instantly creating safe, secure storage anywhere.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Economize Space – GearBoss Systems can store twice as much equipment in the same volume of space by reducing aisles and economizing cubic storage space.
- Flexibility – GearBoss carts can be rearranged and reconfigured as often as you need.
- Mobility Made Easy – Team Carts roll right off the GearBoss track and can move an entire closet worth of equipment down the hall.
- Security and Organization – Improve security, inventory control and oversight with a locked and organized room.
- Show your Pride – Every space is a reflection of your program and with GearBoss organization and school colors you can take pride in your equipment room.
Easy to use, easy to access, efficient storage system can handle all of your uniforms and gear.
- Available in two widths 32" (81 cm) and 48" (122 cm)
- 32" (81 cm) wide x 78" (198 cm) long x 79" (201 cm) high
- 48" (122 cm) wide x 78" (198 cm) long x 79" (201 cm) high
- Roller guides follow the track keeping the units aligned and are made of glass-filled nylon
- Intended for indoor use in normal ambient temperature and humidity conditions — must not be exposed to prolonged outside weather conditions
- Welded chassis made from 16-gauge, 14-gauge and 12-gauge components
- Upright support tubes constructed from large 2" (5 cm) diameter,
16-gauge steel tubing
- Resistant-welded heavy-duty steel wire grille end frames. 1" grid openings
- Durable powder-coat paint finishes. Variety of colors available for wire grille ends
- Heavy-duty 6" (15 cm) swivel casters provide easy movement
- Roof panel constructed from solid 5/8" (1.5 cm) thermofused wood composite and with aluminum extrusions is rated for a 150 lb (67.5 kg) load
- Technical Sheet
- Product Sheet
- Color Sample Card
- The Benefits of GearBoss Solutions
- Flexibility Value Card
- Mobility Value Card
- Organization Value Card
- Pride Value Card
- Sanitation Value Card
- Space Savings
- Space & Cost Comparison
- Athletic Equipment Storage & Lockers Brochure
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.
With GearBoss, we can control and monitor our equipment, and help keep our facility clean. It fits each sport's needs — plain and simple.
Athletic Director, Del Norte High School, San Diego, California
We've had no concerns with anything from Wenger — the products speak for themselves in terms of quality. Durability and ease of use were the two biggest reasons we chose GearBoss. Everything's holding up and working fine.
Assistant Principal, R.B. Stall High School North Charleston, South Carolina
The GearBoss shelving makes it easier to organize the equipment room. The Team Cart helps move big items out to the gym — there are hundreds of ways we can use it. Both are very nice to have.
Physical Education Teacher, Chapman Middle School, Chapman, Kansas
The GearBoss Team Carts are working out beautifully for our marching band — they keep the uniforms looking nice and the carts roll right into the trailer.
Fine Arts Coordinator & Choir Director Blue Valley Southwest High School, Overland Park, KS
Our GearBoss lockers are definitely the 'wow factor' in our new field house — they're both beautiful and functional. They offer plenty of room, improve sanitation and the built-in fans help keep the locker room fresh.
Former Head Football Coach, Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC