A rugged mobile athletic storage cart with workspace top
The equipment room is a hub of activity. Helmets are assembled and decaled, equipment is inspected and repaired, hundreds of jerseys and garments are folded, lunch is eaten, meetings are held. If you are using folding tables, boxes or the floor to make it happen, it's time to step up to the GearBoss® Workstation. Ergonomically perfect at 42" (1067 mm) high the Workstation features a tough 1" (25 mm) wood laminate surface. The entire Workstation rolls easily on casters keeping your space transitional to ever-changing activities. Built like a GearBoss Storage Cart, you can add optional, adjustable grille shelves and locking bypass doors.
The GearBoss® Advantage
- Economize Space - GearBoss systems can store twice as much equipment in the same volume of space by reducing aisles and economizing cubic storage space.
- Flexibility - GearBoss carts can be rearranged and reconfigured as often as you need.
- Security and Organization - Improve security, inventory control and oversight with a locked and organized room.
- Show your Pride - Every space is a reflection of your program and with GearBoss organization and school colors you can take pride in your equipment room.
Easy to use, easy to access, efficient storage system can handle all of your uniforms and gear.
Convert traditional storage area into organized, secure, high-density space.
- 32" wide x 78" long x 42" high (813 x 1981 x 1067 mm)
- Roller guides follow the track keeping the units aligned and are made of glass-filled nylon
- Intended for indoor use in normal ambient temperature and humidity conditions — must not be exposed to prolonged outside weather conditions
- Welded chassis made from 16-gauge, 14-gauge and 12-gauge components
- Upright support tubes constructed from large 2" (51 mm) diameter, 16-gauge steel tubing
- Resistant-welded heavy-duty steel wire grille end frames. 1" grid openings
- Durable powder-coat paint finishes
- Black wire grille ends
- Heavy-duty 6" (152 mm) swivel casters provide easy movement
- Graphite laminate surface is 1" (25 mm)
- Five-year warranty
- Bypass doors in graphite finish
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.